2010/10/11

Textfugu, Ipod apps, and more junk to learn


Howdy all.  A quick update for now.  I started using an online textbook.  Well, maybe it is a textbook, maybe it is not. It says it is one, so let us go with that.





Made by Koichi, it is his claim that this is an online textbook for those teaching themselves Japanese.  I can not tell if the fellow is knowledgeable enough to become a certified teacher, but so far I can tell he is very knowledgeable in Japanese. I am giving it a try, to see what he feels is the appropriate way to learn Japanese. Here is his blog as well.  He does offer a lot of interesting information about Japanese culture. 



I'll try to site more web blogs I read over the coming posts.
I am using a mixture of things in my studies, whether it is textbooks, Textfugu, smart.fm or Ipod apps.  So far, I am doing pretty well.  I have learned it is good to always look for study aids that actually offer a method of testing your knowledge. I actually try to read Japanese materials everyday as well as listening to Japanese audio to get myself used to the language.  So until then, 勉強しています!



No comments:

Post a Comment